Photos are not just the captured images; they are the sweet memories of our life. Earlier, traditional cameras with reels were used to take cameras. In these cameras, processing the images was a tedious process and was done manually. It used to take one or two days to process the image, and only after that we were able to view our photo. Hence digital cameras were invented. With these digital cameras image processing became so easy that it was done automatically once the image is captured. The whole process takes just few seconds , and photos can be viewed immediately. All photos or images will be saved in memory cards or SD cards etc. of the cameras or phones. You can even take the print of those images by connecting the camera to the computer.
Inspite of all these advantages there are some draw backs of these digital cameras or mobiles. The main drawback is that a photos can be deleted just by a single click. Accidentally clicking can erase all our memories and even if the memory card is corrupt the photos get deleted, as it happened in my case. Few months back I had been to my cousin’s marriage, and I wanted to gift her photos of each and every single memory of her life’s special moments. And I even captured all those in my digital camera. Next day, I was transferring all those memories to my system; suddenly my younger sister removed the camera abruptly from the computer to view the photos while transferring. But, when she tried to view them, photos were not found. I was so angry and disappointed about it. At the same time one of my friends came to my home, when I explained about all these, he suggested the best photo recovery software, which can recover all the photos from the corrupt memory card. I didn’t believe him, so I tried the trial version of it and run, but to my surprise I could view all my photos and then I purchased the software. Then I took the print out of the photos and gifted it to my cousin. I thank Unerase photo software for recovering all my photos and my friend who suggested the software.
This is not the only situation where this software can be used; even in any of the following scenarios it comes to help.
- Due to virus infection to the memory card
- Accidentally selecting the wrong photo and deleting it
- Abruptly shutting down the system while transferring the images.
- Memory card or SD card corruption also leads to deletion
- Unintentionally formatting the memory card , SD card or any storage devices like hard drive, iPod etc.
This software comes for Windows and Mac separately. I have installed Mac on my PC; hence I can say it is the best photo recovery for Mac OS. U can even try the Windows version. So, if anyone having photo deletion problems it is best to use this software. Here are the main features of the software:
- It supports all popular image file formats like jpeg, jpg etc.
- Able to recover even RAW images ie unprocessed images
- It uses advanced scanning algorithms that can scan sector by sector of the storage device and retrieves all the lost or deleted images.
- Recovers photos even after formatting it
- Capable of recovering photos deleted from different storage devices like hard drive, memory card, SD card, Pen drive, iPods etc.
I think, now you understood why I said this tool as the Best. If you still can’t believe it, then click here to check its working and follow the simple steps given below:
- Install the software and launch it
- Now, click on “Recover photos”
- Select the drive from which the photos need to be recovered.
- Now, software scans the drive and displays the list of images recovered
- Click “Preview” and you can preview the images
- If you are happy with the results then purchase the software and save the photos.
One important point is don’t save the recovered data in the same drive from where you lost because there are chances of losing the data again, save it in any healthy drive.