Basically Mac is an operating system which operates same as a Windows operating system i.e. Mac people who use computers also can prone to data loss situations. Usually files from the Mac computer may disappear due to unknown reasons or user may delete accidentally. The files on Mac may be deleted or lost because of virus attack, hard disk corruption, power failure, USB drive corruption, partition corruption, accidental deletion of partition, improper shutdown of laptop or computer system and some third party tools.
The Mac computer includes a Trash, in which all deleted files are stored. After deleting documents, in case if you have pointed out that file is vital so you want it, then you can definitely easily recover it from your Trash. But, there are many data loss scenarios where the Trash Bin isn’t beneficial to recover lost file. Then you need to use inbuilt recovery tool that’s provided with the system or some vacation tool like Recover Deleted Document software, to be able to recover deleted document on Mac without any difficulty. This software can also be used to perform lost document recovery from many other removable storage media. It can recover various files on Mac such as photos, files, music and text document effectively since it has strong inbuilt recovery engine.
How Files get Deleted or Lost on Mac?
Accidental Deletion: Sometimes you may delete your important files by using Mac delete key combination Command + Shift + Delete accidentally while deleting unwanted files. If you delete using this key combination means deleted files will not be redirected to Trash folder.
Emptying Trash Folder: Mac Trash folder contains deleted files which are bypassed by using “Empty Trash” option without inspecting files on it. Emptying Trash folder causes severe data loss on Mac system.
Usage of Third Party Tool: Assume, if the severity of virus attack increased means that make your system malfunctioning. In order to rectify this issue you can use some updated antivirus software which scan your entire files on system and delete virus infected files without showing any warning.
Unintentional Formatting: While accessing Mac volume, some format error message may be shown because of corruption. In such place, you may format your Mac volume for performing immediate access which makes severe data loss.
Interruption during File Transfer: Some sudden interruption like improper shutdown or abrupt power failure may happen during file transfer from Mac system to any other external storage devices or vice versa which result in incomplete file transfer and those files get lost instantly.
Other Reasons Inappropriate system handling, Improper partitioning/repartitioning, bad sectors issue, file system corruption, are the other reasons for file loss.
Why Recover Deleted Document highly Recommended?
- It supports all the Mac operating system 10.5.x and above versions such as Snow Leopard, Leopard, Lion, Mavericks, and Mountain Lion.
- It recover Mac files which may different types like photos, audio, digital video, application , documents, etc. based on their unique signature.
- This tool can recover files from Mac Volume which contains any file system structure such as FAT32 and FAT16 without any difficulty.
- Rescued files are saved based on size of the retrieved file, file created or altered date, name of the recovered file and file type.
- It is highly preferred software to get back files from various types of Mac hard drive (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.) which is supported by popular Mac systems includes MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, Mac Mini, iMac, etc.
- It also restore files from different external flash drives such as pen drive, memory sticks, memory card, and USB flash drives on Mac system.