Macintosh is defined as a hardware oriented graphical user interface and an advanced robust operating system developed by the Apple Inc. There are different versions of Mac OS like Leopard, Snow leopard, Mavericks, Lion, Mountain lion, etc. It uses hierarchical file System to store the details of the files. The cost of Mac system is bit expensive than Windows based systems because it runs only on Intel and Power PC Mac platforms and it doesn’t supports third party applications.
Hello everyone! “I am using Macintosh Operating system and I used to store all the important data like audio, video, images, software, office files, etc. in my Mac hard drive. Last Monday, while upgrading my Mac system older application to newer one, I unintentionally formatted one of the Mac volumes instead of formatting another volume. After restarting the system I came to know that all the data from the Mac hard drive is deleted. I want to restore the data at any cost, if you guys have any idea about how to recover deleted data from Mac hard drive then please suggest me”.
Have you ever been committed same mistake that has been explained above? If yes, then you can choose reliable tool named Recover Macintosh software to recover the data from the Macintosh hard drive within few easy steps.
Reasons behind the deletion or loss of data from Macintosh hard drive:
- Accidental Deletion: Accidental deletion is one of the main causes for the deletion of data from the hard drive. In order to access the free space in the Mac hard drive, the user may accidentally delete important data from it.
- Data Transfer Interruption: At the time of transferring the data from the external storage device to the Mac hard drive or vice versa if any interruption occurs like sudden ejection of external storage device, abrupt system shutdown, etc. then it leads to the deletion or loss of data from the Mac hard drive.
- Emptying the Trash Folder: The data that is deleted from the Mac hard drive will goes to the Trash folder. If the user empties the Trash then it leads to the deletion of files.
- Catalog File Corruption: In Mac computers, each volume stores the information of files such as file name, file size, file creation date, etc. This entire information is stored in the form of catalog file. If this catalog file gets corrupted then the user will not able to access any files from the hard drive
- Other Reasons: Some other reasons responsible for the deletion or loss of data from the Mac hard drive are bad sectors, hardware issues, software conflicts, volume header corruption, etc.
Outstanding Features of Recover Macintosh Software:
- This software is used to recover deleted or lost data from various versions of Mac OS X including Lion, Leopard, and Snow Leopard.
- It is used for recovering deleted or missing data from various storage drives including hard drives, USB hard drive, iPod’s, camera memory cards, etc.
- This application has the ability helps to restore files from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 volumes on Macintosh hard drive.
- It is used to recovers the data from various hard drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE, and other storage drives like external hard drives, USB drives, Fire Wire Drives, etc.
- This tool is used to recover data like images, audio, video, and other files from formatted, reformatted and corrupted Mac volumes.
- This software is also used to restore files from crashed volumes on iBook, iMac, Notebook and Mac Book.