“Last night, I was very happy because since after long time met my school friends in a get together party hosted by school authorities. Since, it was the happiest moment was busy in recording video clips of all the cultural events as well as others from Canon VIXIA camcorder. However, next morning while accessing or previewing video clips from Canon VIXIA camcorder memory card you may end up pressing “Delete All” option. This can leave you in merely shocked state lead to losing of entire video collection from Canon VIXIA camcorder. Now, is there any best possible one-stop solution to retrieve deleted video files from Canon VIXIA camcorder memory card? Please help! ”
How to Retrieve Deleted Video Files from Flash Memory Card on Canon Vixia Camcorder
In that case, calm down! As soon as you would stop using the Canon camcorder or save any new data onto your Canon VIXIA camcorder, there is a great possibility to retrieve deleted video files from flash memory card on Canon VIXIA camcorder. In order to overcome these issues, you need an effective video recovery tool so named as Video Recovery software. It has the built in scanning algorithms to perform rigorous scanning of Canon VIXIA camcorder to restore deleted video file formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WAV, etc as well as photo file formats such as JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc and audio file extension such as MP3, WAV, etc.
What Are The Reasons Behind Deletion Of Videos From Canon Vixia Camcorder Flash Memory Card?
- Sometimes, while removing unwanted data stored on Canon VIXIA camcorder flash memory card, if you end up mistakenly select entire data and click on “Delete All” option. This can result in deletion of video clips from Canon VIXIA camcorder flash memory card
- At times, while transferring your favorite video clips stored on memory card connected to your PC via laptop via card reader. Meanwhile, if you end up abrupt ejection or removal of memory card can result in deletion of video clips.
- Most of the times, due to severe virus or malware attacks on your Canon Vixia camcorder flash memory card can lead to file system corruption. This can lead to deletion of videos from Canon VIXIA camcorder.
- Another reason can be sudden interruption like power surge or sudden system shutdown during file synchronization between Canon VIXIA camcorder flash memory card and computer. This can lead to deletion of videos from Canon VIXIA camcorder flash memory card
- Most of us, keep on recording video clips when the Canon Vixia camcorder is running low on battery. Later, when the power resume you will be surprised to see that all the video files go missing from Canon VIXIA camcorder flash memory card.
- Whenever you make use of any unreliable third party tool can increase the possibility of losing your video clips stored on Canon VIXIA camcorder flash memory card.
In order to overcome the above discusses causes behind deletion of video clips from Canon VIXIA camcorder flash memory card, one should always maintain proper video file backup to other external data source. Nevertheless, unfortunately due to human mistakes or other reasons could not be able to preserve proper data backup. Then, stop worrying! Here is excellent approach Video Recovery software. This software is capable enough to retrieve deleted video files from Canon VIXIA camcorder flash memory card of various types such as SD card, SDHC, SDXC, CF card, XD card, MMC, etc of several manufacturing brands such as SanDisk, Transcend, Sony, LaCie, Kingston, etc.
Apart from Canon VIXIA camcorder, even you can restore video clips from other professional DSLR digital camera and camcorder of other manufacturing brads like Kodak, Nikon, Panasonic, Sony, Minolta, etc using this award winning software. This advanced photo recovery tool can categorize the retrieved images, videos and songs based on their file types and display them in category. Before recovery, the software will permit you to preview the scanned images and provides you the flexibility to select the files that you need to retrieve. One can employ this recover deleted videos from Canon VIXIA camcorder memory card running on latest versions of Windows OS 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, etc and Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc.
Points to Remember:
- Regularly maintain proper video files backup from Canon VIXIA camcorder flash memory card to other storage device
- Never abruptly unplug or remove Canon VIXIA camcorder flash memory card connected to your computer via card reader to prevent video file deletion
- One should immediately stop using Canon VIXIA camcorder flash memory card to avoid data overwriting
- Avoid using the same flash memory card to other storage device to prevent video deletion