Have you formatted your SD card and looking for a best recovery tool to restore back all your lost data?
You might have purposely or by accident formatted your SD card, but the truth is you are in a state of data loss. Losing data due to format has become a common situation, so you need not get disheartened, your data has not got permanently erased but the card still holds the lost data which is not easily accessible. In order to restore SD card a reliable data recovery software can be used. Cent percent data recovery can be assured only when you have not used your SD card further to save new files after formatting. Doing so will reduce the chances of data recovery, as once data gets overwritten recovering the overwritten file would become highly impossible.
REMO Digital Media recovery software would be the ultimate software solutions to recover lost data from a formatted SD card. Software provides Graphical user interface, so no technical knowledge is required to operate this software.
Main features of the software:
- It Recover files from SD Cards, CF Cards, XD Cards, Memory Sticks, external Zip drives and USB hard drives, IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI hard disk drives.
- Easily recovers photo / picture files from deleted, damaged and formatted drives
- Ability to preview files before recovery.
- Files and folders can be recovered to any (local or network) drive accessible by operating system
- Recovered data can be stored to CD/DVD
- Recovers data in compressed form i.e., in Zip format. To unzip, software like WinZip or similar product should be installed.
It’s always recommended that you download the demo version first which helps you to test the recovery results before purchasing the full version. Demo versions are technically similar to full versions but are with limitations in functionality. For Example: The demo version would display all the data which can be recovered, to recover you would need to purchase full version.