The hard drive can be divided as partitions where you can store any kind of data, which is basically created to store your data in a systematic manner. What will you do when your hard drive is corrupted? If it is corrupted, it indicates corruption of data leading to data loss. Use recovery tool for partition in case of data loss from file system conversion error, the sudden shutdown of the system because of power failure, etc. The application can be used to recover data from Alternate Data Stream from NTFS drive and it recovers data from compressed NTFS formatted drives. The tool performs deep scanning of hard drive to get back lost data from hard drive. In case of hard drive bad sector you can create a disk image on the hard drive and recover back data from hard drive bad sector. This tool identifies and recovers up to 300 file types, which includes documents, important files, etc.
Common Scenarios Resulting in Partition Loss are:
Hard Drive Bad Sector: Bad sector is nothing but a part of the hard drive which is covered with dust and fails to read the data stored in that specific space, which makes the data inaccessible for the user. Hence, it can become a scenario for data loss.
File System Corruption: In every computer file system manages storage of all the files. The file system can be corrupted because of a disturbance in changing of file system of a particular partition.
Unintentional Formatting: When you want to free some disk space then you start formatting the partitions having unwanted data but while doing this action there may be the chances of erasing the partitions containing important data. Hence, this would result in partition loss.
Fantastic Features of Recover Partition Tool:
- This fantastic tool allows the user to recover partition or drive which may get affected by the bad sector.
- This performs recovery of different hard drive brands such as Toshiba, Hitachi, Seagate, etc.
- The widely used application can support Windows OS of different versions such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
- It uses the Mac OS of different versions including Snow Leopard, Lion, Leopard, etc. with 64-bit Mac Operating System.
- This tool is supportive to HFS+, HFSX, FAT 16, FAT 32 Mac volumes which performs thorough scanning to get back missing and erased data.
- The utility supports different hard drive types like SATA, SCSI and IDE. It recovers removed data from RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 5 arrays.
- It allows you to recover data from partitioned or re-partitioned drives and re-formatted or formatted volumes.
The Simple Steps to Avoid Partition Loss are:
- Keep updating antivirus to perform scanning of the drive.
- Do not download any file from fake websites.