‘I have erased few pictures from my Macbook & likewise cleared the trash folder to minimize the disk space thinking that I have backup of these photos & can restore them whenever required. Few days later, when I checked for the backup I discovered that there weren’t any backup. I don’t have any hint what to do? Help me!!!’
If you are looking for reply to this query then you will get an extreme best result by reading this post. However, let us discuss about MacBook & what the reason for loss of files from it
MacBook is a brand of Macinstosh notebook designed by Apple Inc. It is the best selling Macintosh machines in history. It is a light weighted laptop & incredibly thin. Images help to remember the priceless moments of ones life. You like to capture sweet remembrances & save them in your Macbook. But still its is not possible to save pictures from loss.
Don’t take stress!!! Regardless of the fact that you lose pictures from your Macbook, it is not gone from the machine forever. You may think that once picture is lost from the machine it is not possible to get them back, but it is a wrong concept. You can effortlessly restore images from MacBook using picture recovery toool
Some reasons that may lead to loss of pictures from MacBook:
- Accidental deletion: You might have erased the pictures from Trash utilizing Shift+ Command +delete key combination by mistake. This procedure of deletion operation erases all the pictures from Trash by emptying it. It is short cut way to clear Trash folder in MacBook. You can perform deleted image recovery with the tool
- External Threats: Viruses like malware, adware, Trojan, spyware might enter in your PC & damages the hard drive severely. These infectious viruses adversely affect the drive & you will be unable to access pictures from it.
- Empty trash: Emptying the content of trash without checking what files are inside trash folder, leads to data loss. Trash is a folder in Mac Operating System which holds all the pictures that were erased from the machine. It might hold few pictures which you have erased for a short time suspecting that you will restore them when needed. But, clearing trash will lead you to loss of all photos from trash.
- Abrupt removal of media card: While exchanging pictures from MacBook to memory card or any other storage media, if you pull out the card abruptly then there is a possibility of loss of pictures from MacBook.
- Journal corruption: Journal contains all the details regarding the alteration made to the files in the Mac machine. If journal is broken due to some reasons then you might lose your images from your MacBook.
Despite the fact that you can take certain preparatory steps to anticipate picture loss like taking backup of most beloved pictures, so that you can restore them when wanted or use antivirus software to spare the machine from infection, but still you cannot be saved from loss of photos. You might lose images from your backup or sometimes antivirus program deletes severely corrupted file from the storage media. So what will you do if any of these scenarios when confronted by you? Better try photo restoration tool to recover images from MacBook
Macbook image recovery tool is powerful tool to restore missing pictures from it effectively. You can likewise restore different types of media files from it along with picture. It can likewise be utilized to recover pictures from different types of storage media for example USB drives, iPods, external hard drive, and so on. You can recover pictures from this provision from HFSX, HFS + file system. You can additionally perform picture recovery of different file formats, for example JPEG, TIFF, JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, GIF, PSD, and so on. It additionally retrieves pictures from MacBook after catalog corruption, unintentional formatting, software conflicts and so on. It is build with strong scanning algorithm to find all missing photos from Mac volumes. It likewise can looks & recovers the files on the basis of signature search. It can likewise be sorted as per size, creation date & type of file. You can also get back pictures from hard drives like SATA/SCSI/IDE and so on.
To perform the photo restoration process you need to download Picture Recovery Software. Once the process is completed you can find all missing pictures with utmost ease. Provided that you are satisfied with the outcome then you can go for purchasing the tool & then save the recovered file list.