Hi, recently I quick formatted my Windows hard disk which had a lot of important files including my project files. These project files and other data are very essential to me, Now what can I do? How can I restore my formatted files on Windows XP based PC?
Are you in similar situation where you accidentally format your Windows XP hard drive? And still looking for a solution to recover data lost after format? Then here is your solution. Windows recovery will sort your data loss problem within few minutes.
Most of the time while formatting a partition, users accidentally select a wrong partition which contains their crucial files, as a result of which they lose all the files present in that partition. To get over from such situations make use of Windows recovery program. It is recommended by industry experts who are having years of experience of the field of data recovery. This tool will successfully restore the data from the formatted partition/drive, in its original form. To visit official site of this software click here!
Reasons for formatting a drive:
- Unintentional format: Mistakenly formatting the hard drive or any other device containing your valuable business files.
- To improve system performance: Usually formatting is done to speed up the computer or for improving the system performance, without taking a proper backup will result in file loss from the drive.
- To sort out the errors: Sometimes, you find too many errors during system start up or while executing any programs and you format the drive to get rid of these errors.
- Remove viruses: Deadly viruses and malware attack usually results in file system corruption and inaccessibility, which force you to format the system drive in order to use it. And formatting a drive will finally ends with complete file loss from the drive.
Is there a way to recover formatted files from Windows XP based system?
Yes! Definitely as mentioned above Windows recovery software will help you in retrieving your files back. It is one of such wonderful software to perform Windows file recovery. This tool can recover lost/deleted files after any data loss situation. It not only helps you to recover your formatted files but also helps you to recover deleted/lost media files such as audio and video. It recovers files from iPod, USB drives, memory stick, flash cards, external HDD and many more storage devices. It is easy to run this tool on all famous versions of Windows OS for example Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows XP/ Windows server 2008 and Windows server 2003. In addition to this the software even supports recovery of RAW picture files of extension ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, NEF, CR2, CRW, DNG etc. Refer this link:http://www.recoverwindows.net/windows-xp-recovery.html for further software details.
Using this tool any nontechnical person can also unformat its formatted hard drive data even after re-installing the OS. The tool has a free trial version in, which also facilitates you to preview the recovered data before saving. Try trial version of this tool to estimate the chances of recovery. First, download and install Windows recovery software to your computer, but not onto the drive from where files are to be recovered. Run the software and go with the main screen procedure. Use suitable option given on the screen on the bases of your data loss situation. Take the help of software manual will assist you in using the tool. The tool scans and displays all the logical and external drives present on the system. Select the drives from where files are to be recovered and click on “Next”. The software scans the selected drive and displays all the lost or deleted files. Preview the files before saving them. If you are satisfied with the results of trial version then to save your recovered files you need to buy the licensed version of the tool.
- Don’t save the files on the same drive from where you are recovering it.
- Stop using your formatted drive immediately after accidental format.
- Maintain a backup of your important files it will help you at the time of data loss.