“Few days back I accidentally formatted the hard drive of my system, after which entire data get lost from it. I had stored lots of important files of my research study in it. Is there any software which can recover my lost files from my system hard drive?”
Are you facing the same situations where you have lost your all files from system hard drive then don’t get panicked. You can make use of Hard Drive Recovery Utility which scans your entire system hard drive and easily recover your all files that are deleted or lost due to any reasons.
Reasons that are responsible for data loss from Hard Disk:
Accidental Deletion: You may select important files and delete them using shift+ delete keys while previewing or performing any task on your system. As a result of which deleted files were not present either in a Recycle Bin or Trash as you will encounter with huge data loss.
Accidental Formatting: You may format the hard drive instead of formatting other external storage devices that are connected to your system. Formatting means deletion of files from the drive which results in data loss.
Using Third Party Tools: When a file gets infected by virus due to any reasons then you will try to scan the system using updated antivirus program. During the scanning process antivirus detect that virus and delete severely infected files.
Virus Attacks: Viruses are the common reasons behind corruption of any files. During transferring of files or via internet, viruses may enter into your system. As a result of which virus may corrupt your files and makes your files inaccessible.
Other Reasons: File system corruption, bad sectors, software conflicts, improper shutdown, re-formatted hard drive, power outage, etc also leads to deletion or lost of files from system hard drive.
If you are facing above mentioned scenarios then don’t worry because most of the users think that after losing files from system hard drive, it is impossible to recover it. But the users are in misconception, they can recover the deleted or lost files from system hard drive using Hard Drive Recovery Utility software within few mouse clicks.
Precautions to be taken to avoid data loss from system hard drive:
- Don’t use or stop using the drive after any data loss.
- Use updated antivirus on your system to make it free from external threats like virus, malware, spyware, etc attack.
Features of Hard Drive Recovery Utility:
- This software recovers accidentally deleted or lost files from hard drive like SATA, PATA, ATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
- Hard Disk Recovery Utility is capable of recovering files from system hard drive on all latest versions of Windows and Mac operating system.
- The software supports hard drive recovery from various popular brands of hard drive such as Seagate, Western Digital, Samsung, OCZ Technology, Maxtor, etc.
- Preview option is the unique features which is present in demo version of the software. Users can view the recovered files using this option. If they are satisfied with the recovery results then they can activate the software to save the recovered results.
- In case, the hard drive data gets inaccessible then this software has capability to restore files from it.