“Today morning I stuck in something miserable when I opened my Outlook account and found that all my important e-mails were deleted and I was having lots of important details like client meeting information, client contacts, events and many more in those e-mails. Now, how could I manage to get back all my e-mail? Is there any way of retrieving deleted e-mail?”
Are you also a victim of such an inevitable situation? If yes, then here is an ultimate solution for your problem which you can apply to resolve it in very easy manner. As you know that MS-Outlook is one of the popular and reliable e-mail clients that allows its user to handle all the personal e-mails and plays an important role in your professional life by storing business e-mails, client details, meeting events, and so on. Usually, Outlook users delete emails to prevent the inbox from getting large and could lead to problems regarding performance of their email account. But in Outlook, email deletion in such scenarios, you can undelete and retrieve all your email that is stored on the Microsoft Exchange Server for a stipulated time interval. But, after such time interval it’s not possible to recover deleted email.
You can use Recover Deleted Email software to recover all your deleted emails. It recovers emails in read-only mode because it only reads the original PST file which is damaged due to corruption and creates a new repaired PST file after end of the repairing process. Thus, the chances of further damaging to original PST file are minimized up to some extent, which is not possible with Scanpst.exe which is inbox repair tool provided by MS Outlook.
Before knowing more about this software you have to take care about some of the scenarios that are responsible for email deletion. Some of the scenarios that are responsible for deletion of E-mails are:
- Corruption of PST file:One of the most vital reasons for data loss from MS-Outlook is due to corrupt PST file. The PST file might get corrupted due to virus infection, closing Outlook at the time of mail transferring. PST file header corruption also leads to deletion of emails.
- PST files oversized:When PST files exceeds its size more than 2 GB limit in Microsoft Outlook, PST file will get corrupted and Outlook will not let you open or save any new data on it.
- Sharing PST files over Network: Sharing of PST file across any private or public network can even lead to some data loss. As sometimes user may have to experience some fatal error from network side by losing the connections from either side. This may cause to data deletion or corruption. So, to avoid such problems user must have reliable network connections which make user to share all the required data from one system to another.
- Antivirus scanning: Sometimes due to any antivirus scanning, emails get deleted from the system and need to recover back.
- Human errors: User sometimes makes mistakes when they are in hurry. They may accidentally delete emails from their Outlook or empty Deleted Items folder, which lead to loss of emails in MS Outlook.
Recover Deleted Email software scans and repairs a PST file to create a healthy PST file and basically it works on read-only mode, so that no further modification will happen to your source PST file and thus preventing the emails while retrieving deleted emails. You can also recover emails after format with this email recovery software, which recovers deleted emails in any scenario of data loss. This software has advanced algorithm to retrieve password protected .pst files, encrypted, compressed, and highly encrypted .pst files. Apart from recovering email messages, this software has the capability to recover other Outlook items such as RSS feeds, Tasks, Folders, Contacts, Meeting requests, Appointments, Calendar items, Notes and Journals from Outlook PST file. This software is recommended by industrial experts to undelete email from MS Outlook 2010, 2003, 2000, and 2007 versions. This tool is more powerful, reliable and efficient than Scanpst.exe which is an inbox repair tool provided with Outlook.